- If you would like to contribute articles to this site, please send your submission via email.
- Freedom of speech in the United States – Plenty of Stupidity to Go Around September 2, 2012
- Mr. ‘Cool’ Loses His Cool June 21, 2012
- Hey, Occupy…! June 2, 2012
- Wall Street Shuffle May 27, 2012
- In It Just For The LULZ May 25, 2012
- Revolution – Can You Stand It? (Part 2) May 20, 2012
- Revolution – Can You Stand It? (Part 1) May 13, 2012
- Articulating Points 101 May 5, 2012
- I Occupy My Taxicab (video) May 5, 2012
- Putting on Weight by Living on Student Loans May 4, 2012
Category Archives: Bozos
by Jeannie DeAngelis at American Thinker In case America had any doubts about it, the word is out — no one questions Barack Obama, especially when he’s decided to sign an executive order that he knows is relatively unpopular. While … Continue reading
Until you denounce this black bloc activity, you will continue to turn ‘the people’ into your enemies. Should Occupy continue to associate with black bloc? I think not. But then again – these types of anarchists don’t give a flying … Continue reading
So I get home and turn on the T.V. and who’s face do I see…? Why, none other than our old buddy, Harrison Schultz — Occupy Wall Street organizer and self-proclaimed professional sociologist. And he’s on the Hannity show! Holy … Continue reading
(WTAM) The FBI has uncovered a plot to blow up a bridge near Cleveland! Five people have been arrested, according to Stephen Anthony, Special Agent in Charge of the Cleveland Division of the Federal Bureau of Investigatio, and Steven Dettelbach, … Continue reading
Does this mean she wants to give Bill Gates a BJ?
Neidermeyer! Hahahahahaha! Now THAT’S funny! Blomkvist and Salander would be proud!
I find this story very amusing. The arrogance of Anonymous and LulzSec on Twitter during the beginning of the Occupy Wall Street movement was disgusting to me. Those claiming to have the power to “dox” police officers and others opposed … Continue reading